The Acres U.S.A. Eco-Ag Conference & Trade Show is a one-of-a-kind event for commercial-scale sustainable and organic agriculture. Well over a thousand people from around the world gather together to tap the knowledge of some of agriculture’s brightest minds. Join us for the most useful event you’ll attend all year!
Thu January 11, 2018 - Fri January 12, 2018
St. Cloud, MN
Located at the Rivers Edge Convention Center in St. Cloud the 2018 conference will feature speaker Michael Ableman, farmer, augthor and urban ag visionary.
Fri January 19, 2018 - Sat January 20, 2018
Practical Farmers’ Annual Conference has been the backbone of our organization since our founding, when farmers looking to improve diversity on their farms gathered to share their knowledge openly with others. From the days when these informal get-togethers took place at someone’s farm and were known as the Annual Meeting, to the surging interest in pragmatic, sustainable farming solutions that in 2003 necessitated a shift in rhetorical scope from annual “meeting” to “conference,” to the ongoing upwelling of farmers seeking practical yet profitable and ecologically sensitive ways to farm, the annual conference has been a hallmark of what Practical Farmers stands for: farmer-to-farmer learning, networking and grassroots solutions to on-farm challenges for a more diverse, sustainable agricultural landscape.
Thu January 25, 2018 - Sat January 27, 2018
Don’t miss this opportunity to support and connect with organic and sustainable ag growers and enthusiasts. We continue to see attendance grow each year and are expecting well over 600 farmers, ranchers and non-farm consumers to attend
Thu February 15, 2018 - Sat February 17, 2018
Save the date! The Ohio Ecological Food and Farm Association's 39th annual conference, A Taste for Change, will return to Dayton this winter! Ohio's largest sustainable food and farm conference features:
• Nearly 80 educational, inspiring workshops on sustainable farming, livestock, homesteading, gardening, and business on Friday and Saturday;
• A three day trade show with 90+ businesses, organizations, and government agencies offering food, books, equipment, products, information, and services;
• In-depth, full day Food and Farm School courses on Thursday;
• Engaging nationally-recognized keynote speakers;
• Made-from-scratch, local, organic meals;
• Thursday and Friday evening networking and receptions;
• Kids' conference, child care, and more!
The largest event in the U.S. about organic and sustainable farming, offering 65 workshops over 6 sessions, inspiring keynotes, engaging Roundtables, and a resource-packed Exhibit Hall with over 170 vendors.